The Twelve Laws of Karma
1. The Great Law: Whatever one puts out into the universe will come back to them.
2. The Law of Creation: Life requires our participation to happen. It does not happen by itself. Surround yourself with what you want to have in your life and be yourself.
3. The Law of Humility: One must accept something in order to change it.
4. The Law of Growth: When we change who and what we are within our hearts, our lives follow suit and change too.
5. The Law of Responsibility: We mirror what surrounds us, and what surrounds us mirrors us; this is a Universal Truth. One must take responsibility for what is in one’s life.
6. The Law of Connection: Each step leads to the next step, and so on.
7. The Law of Focus: One cannot think of two things at the same time.
8. The Law of Giving and Hospitality: Where one puts what they claim to have learned into practice.
9. The Law of Here and Now: One cannot be in the here and now if they are looking backward to examine what was or forward to worry about the future. Old thoughts, old patterns of behaviour, and old dreams prevent us from having new ones.
10. The Law of Change: History repeats itself until we learn the lessons that we need to change our path.
11. The Law of Patience and Reward: Rewards of lasting value require patient and persistent toil. True joy comes from doing what one is supposed to be doing, and knowing that the reward will come in its own time.
12. The Law of Significance and Inspiration: The true value of something is a direct result of the energy and intent that is put into it.